Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Lonely Place

I don't know what I want, so don't ask me, 'coz I'm still trying to figure it out. I don't know what's down on this road, I'm just walking. Trying to see the rain coming down. Even though I'm not the only one who feels the way I do. I'm alone on my own and I wish I know how to be strong. I'd be wrong but life goes on. Because I'm a just a girl trying to find a place in this world. Got the radio on with my blue jeans and I'm wearing my heart on my sleeves. Feeling lucky today, got the sunshine, what more could I need? And tomorrow is just another mystery but that's ok. Maybe I'm just a girl on a mission but I'm ready to fly. I'm just alone in this world with someones ears to hear but no ones listening, with someones hand but not holding, with broken promises of holding on. I then realize that if I'm with someone, I feel alone but when I'm alone, I'm with myself. I'm just alone on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment