Thursday, June 24, 2010

Always Them

All this time, I always think about them. Full of "what if's". One "what if" that I could't stand thinking is that, "What if they're gone? Would I be able to survive in this game?" I guess at that moment, I still could not.. Having nothing is worth dying. But I'm still hoping that things would get better for me someday. I guess that is the only thing that I've been doing all this time. I don't know why I couldn't take step. I'm having this cold feet to face the world. I couldn't even lift one responsibility because of this shitty pride that lingers within me. But that's the only thing I've got.

(Sigh) Couldn't wait to see myself saying, "This is life!" But before I blabber that line, I guess I deserve to see myself crawling under the death wires of the world, as the dreadful spikes create eternity marks on my flesh with blood gushing out to those open wounds making my body wanting for more pain. And in the end, all I could utter is, "Everything is worth the fun!" >3

No comments:

Post a Comment