Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Unexpected Trait


I could hardly remember our memories shared together during my childhood days. Not even a single chat with him. I guess he was the most aloof and odd amongst the 3 of them. I couldn't blame him at all. Being away with the flock for a long time with minimal or no communication at all justifies the lose of connection. Even so, no hard feelings were being hailed against him, It's just a plain judgement of his personality, in which I think, is more worser.
Every time a news breaks in the open about their unit and disseminated through the fastest route the world has ever known, (rumor), none of his name is being mentioned. If there is, just a product out of respect or just to complete the sequence. Just like counting 1 to 3. You can't just jump to number 3 without passing number 2, right? Again, no grudge is being hold against him. Just a plain prejudice.
But all these issues where being washed away by just one single trait,an unexpected trait by him, showed in an unexpected way....a visit. I guess, It was a better way of showing how stupid we are to conclude the type and character of the seed without bothering to open and taste the fruit. Shame on us indeed.
7 hours of bonding with him was quite enough to fill in the black hole constructed for several years of guessing of who he really was. What we saw was pretty stunning. He leaves a huge awe to our system, particularly to our heart. For now, few of some adjectives I've known weren't enough to describe him. But for unreasonable purposes, here are some.. "He is cool, nice, decent, polite, down to earth, generous and caring. Sometimes, he can't ride on to our "jokes" but we can't put our fingers on him. It's already expected to any normal beings to be baffled by our stupid way of thinking and executing the acts of what we titled as" joke". He is and forever will be the best among the 3, It may sound bias but that's for real."
Wanna know why I praised him this much? It's just because, he was only here for 2 days yet he was able to touch our hearts and changed our outlooks towards him. The "others" may have forever to stay here but wasn't able to take just a glimpse about the lives of the ones being left. Sad....but I guess, it only justifies the fact that whatever nice you see are not always good for you at all. And with regards to our experience with him...It only proves that, judging the book by his cover is not a cool thing to do.
I'm ending this dumb essay thing but this doesn't mean that my adoration for him will stop here. I will be forever grateful to him for reminding me again that I am not here just for me to exist but I'm here for others.
" Thanks for the coolest joyride ever! And for showing us that velocity is not about the engine. It's about your guts to go for higher speed. " =)

2 comments:

  1. Do not feel lonely/sad. There are many other lame/pathetic souls around like me for example!

    Just write to me, can be my pen friend. We'll share our lameness and decide who is more lame among us. LOL ;)

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ops! Sorry...I haven't noticed your comment until now. It only proves how lame I am. lol Thanks for leaving a comment tho. I'm new to this blog thing. I'm just putting anything that comes to my mind. If you'll get this, I would appreciate if you'll gonna leave your email or anything that would help me to stay in touch with you. It seems like I would have sharing ideas and thoughts with you. =)

    ReplyDelete