Friday, June 25, 2010

A Journey to the Past


-Things I Did During My Childhood Years-

1. I munch the tip metal part of my pencil so that the eraser would come out.
2. I make the chocolate milk powder (Milo) as my viand. (Yummy!)
3. I sing songs in front of an electric fan as if I'm in a recording studio.
4. I was curios if the light bulb inside the fridge will really turn off when you close the fridge's door.
5. I tried to taste the nectar of the Santan plant. (Surprisingly sweet)
6. I write my name using only my finger in a dusty car. (Dirty autograph)
7. I eat toothpaste like a creamy snack. (Love the minty flavor)
8. When I'm bored during class, i chomped the tip part of my(Apache) ball pen. ( I really love doing that.)
9. I did sing,dance,act and some modelling in front of the mirror...alone! (A star in the making)
10. I tried to taste the ice being formed in the refrigerator. (Cold but eewww..)
11. I make the Mansanitas fruit as a snack. (Mansanitas is a tree that bears fruit for the birds)
12. I write the name of my crush all over my notebook. Even on the road! (Crap!)
13. I keep on swallowing a Santol seed eventhough my mom keeps on telling me not to do that 'coz I might choke with it and cause a major medical problem. (Can't help it)
14. I tried to ignore my urge to defecate just not to miss a single scene on my favorite cartoon show.
15. I tried to pee standing like the boys do and end up wetting my pants. (My mom hate that.)
16. I don't bathe or even brush my teeth if there's no class. (I know...it's gross)
17. I only knew 4 grand events/seasons in a year: My birthday, Christmas, New year and summer break.
18. I never dare to miss any episodes of my favorite shows: Blink, Akazukin Cha2x, Cinderella, Snowhite, 3 Musketers, Remy, Power rangers, BT-X, Dragon Ball Z, Ghost fighter, Fushige Yugi, The Adventures of Hawk Fin and Tom Sawyer, Heide and Charlotte. Those were few to mention. (Miss it so much)

These were the things I did when I was a child. There are still a lot needs to be mention but I just named a few memorable ones. It may sound like I was a fool and a weirdo but those crazy stuffs that I couldn't believe that I did made me who I am now. Those childish games, curiosities and insanities serve as my foundation to become a better me. I can say that I'm lucky enough to experience those things. Other children might have exchange their lives just to have those. But of course, like any other ordinary kids, I also have some bad memories need not to be forget but to reflect on. And if someday, someone will ask me about my childhood years, I would probably say that, " I may not have a perfect childhood yet I had the best. I cried, laughed, learned, loved, hated and especially, I had the opportunity and right that every child should possessed and that is, I played with the world." That was one heck of an adventure! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment